The MOCHA Kiwanis Club has presented us with an opportunity to raise funds for Katelyn’s Fund, and at the same time, participate in the Orange City Tulip Festival Road Race event which will be held May 21 (the Saturday of Tulip Festival). They will mail a check to Katelyn’s Fund for $250.00 the week following Tulip Festival if we can commit to participating in the following manner:
1. At least 5 people representing your organization show up to cheer at the event
2. Wear a shirt dawning your organization logo.
3. Display a sign indicating the organization that you are representing – please be creative
4. Cheer enthusiastically for race participants until the event is complete (normally around 8:40-9:00 AM)
5. Commit to using the funds that meet the Kiwanis mission: serving children, one child and one community at a time.
For the team that has the most participants, we will mail a check of $500.00. Should two or more teams tie, we will commit to sending the $500.00 amount to each team.
This event will take place in Orange City, Iowa. Katelyn’s Fund would LOVE to have a large number or people attend this event. If you would like to participate, please sign up here: